Interested in leasing office space in the Z Place Partner Suite? We currently have offices available! Contact us to request a site tour.
- Access to conference rooms (1 large, 2 small)
- Copy/scanner machine
- Staff kitchen access
- Free staff and client parking
- Suite restrooms
- Secure entrance
- Support from Z Place Coordinator to ensure your office needs are met
- Collaborative opportunities with all Z place partners
- Opportunity to engage with a group of like-minded, innovative thinkers
- 1 year lease
Participating Partners receive a furnished 10x10 private office with two work stations, phone service, and custodial services. The cost of the lease is designed to cover the costs of operating the space, not to profit from it.
- 6 month commitment
Alliance Partners receive a flexible, open seat in our Hot Seat room, available any time from 7am-8pm Monday-Friday and 7:30am-4:30pm on Saturdays.
The Z Place Partner’s Suite seeks to be well-utilized by the community, to provide high-quality needed services and to demonstrate positive outcomes for the students, families and community. The following priority service areas have been identified, however this is not an exhaustive list and organizations working in other areas are encouraged to apply as well:
- Social and emotional learning supports
- Mental health services for students and families
- Parent Education
- Youth Programming
- Mentoring Programs
- Looking for a satellite office to provide services direct services to children, students and families in Far Northeast Denver
- Looking to collaborate with other Z Place partners
- Have a tool that effectively tracks measured outcomes and identifying effective practices
- Willing to participate in monthly partner meetings
- Be financially stable and sustainable and able to provide (3 to 5) years of financial records.
- Willing to sign a one year lease
- Provide verification of staff background checks
- Provide a copy of your agencies liability insurance
- Submit a RFP( Request For Proposal) to the Z Place board for review and approval